Bakery Partner – Tyler, TX
Produces bakery products according to orders or as needed for display. Maintains bakery stock levels and product quality. Greets, engages, and serves guests with friendly and guest service-oriented attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mixes, shapes, scores and bakes products from scratch.
- Uses suggestive selling ideas to promote product sales.
- Maintains quality control standards.
- Maintains food safety and quality control standards.
- Keeps shelves and display cases stocked. Rotates product to ensure quality and freshness.
- Answers guests’ questions and fulfills product requests.
- Cleans and operates machinery and equipment.
- Slices, weighs, packages and labels product. Assists in shrink control.
- Handles sharp objects and operates kitchen equipment.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures. Upholds safe and sanitary working and shopping environment.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Typically involves on-the-job training.
- Food Handler Certification required.
- Ability to provide guest service skills including, communications, friendliness and courtesy.
- Ability to operate department equipment safely.
- Basic math skills for the purpose of following recipes.
- Ability to read and understand work-related documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, partners and guests.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Brookshire Grocery Company strives to provide a safe, drug free and alcohol-free environment for its partners and guests. The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or military status.