Duff Goldman made cake decorating cool. Macho, even. On his long-running Ace of Cakes series, on the Food Network, Goldman used whatever it took – blow torches, power tools – to create the over-the-top, decorated cakes that made him a culinary star well before he turned 40.
Still the owner of Charm City Cakes in Baltimore, Duff has now launched a line of baking supplies that allow home bakers to make cakes and cupcakes that look as hip as his. (But, no blow torches required.)
We’re carrying a big selection of Duff’s line, including:
- Buttercream fondant, in brilliant colors, ready to use.
- Cake “tattoos”: Adds a fancy, edible “wallpaper” effect to layer cakes, cupcakes or cookies.
- Sugars and sprinkles: Sparkling baking sugars and tiny, decorative sprinkles, especially good for sugar cookies or to quickly jazz up a cake or cupcake.
- Graffiti: An edible, colored spray, to “paint” designs onto your baked goods.
- Cake mixes: Professional-style cakes, as easy as following the directions on the box. Flavors include white, chocolate, yellow, confetti and red velvet. Each mix makes a standard two-layer cake, or a 9 x 13 sheet cake.
Look for the Duff line in our baking aisles.