A steak is a steak is a steak, right? Oh, no, not at all.
At FRESH, we sell six types of beef – all American-raised but each with a distinct flavor and texture – so that you can get the kind that best suits your personal taste and the way you plan to cook it.
Here’s the goods on what you’ll find in our market:
- Imperial Wagyu: This is an American-raised version of the famous Japanese Kobe beef. Intensely marbled, intensely flavored, so tender it cuts like butter, it’s the kind of beef you normally find only in high-end steakhouses. We like to call it the King’s Cut.
- USDA Prime: The highest grade given by the USDA; only about two percent of the beef produced in the United States earns this certification. Tender, juicy and flavorful.
- Fully organic, grass-fed beef: Lower in fat and higher in protein, with a rich, natural flavor; these cattle are raised on the slopes of the Rocky Mountains, where the grass has never seen pesticides or fertilizers. A truly natural organic food experience.
- Fresh premium natural beef: FRESH Natural is our never ever beef, which means that the cattle that it comes from has never been given antibiotics, growth hormones, and never been fed animal proteins. It is selected from USDA Prime and highly marbled USDA Choice.
- Fresh premium dry-aged beef: The technique of dry-aging allows meat to develop a deep, concentrated flavor, perfect for grilling cuts like T-bones and strip steaks.
- Certified Angus beef: Often considered the Cadillac of cattle, our Angus beef is all ranch-raised, and has met rigorous standards that ensure each cut will be tender, juicy and flavorful. It is the true leader in the branded beef market.
Still can’t pick just one? Come by our counter; we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect cut for your table.